Last edited: December 22nd, 2021
1. When you opt-in to Smarp, we will send you an SMS message with a link that you can use to sign-in the service. Message and data rates may apply.
2. You can cancel receiving SMS messages from Smarp at any time. Just text “STOP” to the number you received messages from. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us but will be able to use the Service. If you want to receive text messages again, just text “HELP” to the number you received messages from to get instructions.
3. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to the number you received messages from. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
4. We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). ***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive one message to log-in the service and other messages by demand when you need to restore your password. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Please Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding these Terms. You can also contact us at the following address: